Just finished setting up the title with IngramSpark and uploading my files.
After considering, then abandoning, one small design change to the interior, I was almost ready to upload files when I got a request from the editor of this year’s edition of Spindrift to use one more poem. After giving them the okay, I removed it from the book, shuffled a couple of things around (to ensure that the poems in that section requiring two pages could be read without having to turn the page), and exported to PDF.
So, I am now waiting for the files to be reviewed, and a proof generated. I am tentatively looking to make the book available towards the end of this month. Stay tuned!
(2 April 2017)